Pet Holdings

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pet Holdings

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pet Holdings in June 2011.

"Pet Holdings" is the name The Cheezburger Network" uses.

I was asked via email to participate in a 20 minute phone interview prior to coming in.
    The interviewer was late, the call was about 10 minutes long and the interviewer was hostile.

I'm not sure what the purpose of the interview was, or if it was just the employee was having a bad day. But it was enough of an anomaly that I did not pursue this job and will not apply to them again. I've heard from others that they've had similar interview process experiences here. Then again, I've heard it's a great place to work!

Interview Questions
    • How much money did you make at your last two jobs?   View Answer
    • Why would you want to do this job?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pet Holdings in June 2010.

I was contacted by the company to apply for a position, and after expressing interest, was giving a small project to complete and send in with my resume. After completing the project, I was asked to interview with another developer locally. It was really comfortable, and went well, but they moved forward with someone with more experience.