PetSmart Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2014

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PetSmart in September 2012.

online than a couple of face to face interviews to determine how more than one manager feels about your fit into the current work force and with the company values.

not much to negotiste

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Associate Interview

Asked the manager if they were hiring and got two interviews right after that and got hired pretty much on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very basic and nothing you can't handle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ventura, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PetSmart in March 2010.

When I first applied for the job in 2010, I was called in about a month after I applied online and was interviewed for the position. I was asked about my positive attributes, my attitude, and my worst qualities. They also asked me about how I feel about animals and if I had pets. I got a call back within 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is a negative quality that you have   View Answer
    I was hired at $9.10

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Castle Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castle Hills, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PetSmart in October 2012.

Applied online and got a call about a month later. After getting the interview lined up the drug test took an additional 2 weeks to process. Despite the waiting the interview process was simple and easy. I suggest being yourself and not trying to answer questions the way you think the interviewer wants them to be answered.

Interview Questions
    Pretty simple, asked for what I wanted and they gave it to me.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PetSmart in January 2009.

do you have any animals

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you had to talk with someone who was upset or needed to be calmed down   Answer Question

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!