PetSmart

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at PetSmart

Interview Details – Asked the manager if they were hiring and got two interviews right after that and got hired pretty much on the spot.

Interview Question – All questions were very basic and nothing you can't handle.   Answer Question

Ventura, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PetSmart in March 2010.

Interview Details – When I first applied for the job in 2010, I was called in about a month after I applied online and was interviewed for the position. I was asked about my positive attributes, my attitude, and my worst qualities. They also asked me about how I feel about animals and if I had pets. I got a call back within 3 days.

Interview Question – What would you say is a negative quality that you have   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was hired at $9.10

Very Easy Interview

Castle Hills, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PetSmart in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call about a month later. After getting the interview lined up the drug test took an additional 2 weeks to process. Despite the waiting the interview process was simple and easy. I suggest being yourself and not trying to answer questions the way you think the interviewer wants them to be answered.

Interview Question – Sell me this puppy kit for my cat.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple, asked for what I wanted and they gave it to me.

Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PetSmart in January 2009.

Interview Details – do you have any animals

Interview Question – tell me about a time you had to talk with someone who was upset or needed to be calmed down   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PetSmart

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!

PetSmart Videos

PetSmart – Why Work for Us?

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and operate 1,278 stores and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PetSmart Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PetSmart employees and interview candidates.