PetSmart

Very Easy Interview

Pets Products Manager Interview

Pets Products Manager
Humble, TX

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PetSmart in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very standard basic questions. Not a difficult job to get. Interview process was very short and scope of responsibilities was very misleading.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. Its the same questions that most retail employers ask. They ask you about difficult customer situations, coworker situations, and supervisor situations.   Answer Question

Pet Products Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PetSmart in July 2013.

Interview Details – It is best to know someone and have a recommendation. I was hired quickly. Interview process was simple and friendly. They like to know a lot about your previous experiences and how you handled those situations.

Interview Question – What improvements will you bring? What's the first thing you will work on when you're hired?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay was a little lower than expected but corporate allows caps based on experience so I was given the maximum allowed.

Interviewed at PetSmart

Interview Details – very easy just put your able to work whenever and your pretty much be hired

Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PetSmart in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online for a presentation manager position. Was called a couple days later to set up an interview. I was offered the pet products manager position for lower pay than what I had requested. The manager told me he would try to work with the district manager to get me more money. The next week I had another 1:1 meeting with the store manager of a different location (apparently to verify the hiring managers gut instinct about me). When I left that interview, I was told to go see my hiring manager who offered me the position and sent me to my drugtest that day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Petsmart?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I went in asking for $14.00/hr (thinking it was a 40 hour work week). I was told that my position generally tops out around $12.00/hr, but the hiring manager would see what he could do. I told him that I was going to bottom out around $13.50. I was offered the job at $13.25 an hour and then found out that it was a 45 hour work week, so I accepted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PetSmart

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!

PetSmart Videos

PetSmart – Why Work for Us?

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and operate 1,278 stores and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PetSmart Pet Products Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PetSmart employees and interview candidates.