PetSmart

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PetSmart in December 2009.

Filled out an application online and was called by the store manager to come in for an interview to be a bather. One of my co-workers came into the interview to describe the job and give insight.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be able to do this?   View Answer
  • Are you willing to deal with customers and "Pet Parents"?   View Answer
Absolutely nothing.

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Pet Stylist Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PetSmart in April 2010.

Walked in and met with the manager in the Banfield waiting area in front of customers so it wasn't private. We went over my application and they asked questions about my exp. with animals, why I enjoyed working with them ect. Then they took an item off the shelf (pill pockets) and asked me to read the label and then sell them the product as i would a customer. Very easy. Afterwords she called me back the next day to get drug test paperwork, they give you two days to go to the med center to take the drug test and bring back the results. After that I was hired and set up training.

Interview Questions
    • Taking a product off the shelf and selling it to the manager interviewing you. In this case, "pill pockets"   Answer Question
    On my application I put 8 an hour, (I was from MI where min wage was 7.40, in CA its 8.00) they told me they start all bathers at 8.50 so there was no negotiating. After talking to other employees they said they asked for 9 and got it.

Pet Stylist Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PetSmart in May 2008.

applied online, interview with the store manager and assisstant manager and toured the grooming salon.

not really