PetSmart Pet Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Easy and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Have you had an experience that you disagreed with your employer or superior and how did you handle the situation? easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Anonymous Employee in Port Chester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Port Chester, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple managers on multiple dates for the pet trainer position. The process was long for a part time position at a retail store. I interviewed for other positions in other stores and it was always a disorganized and disjointed experience.

Pet Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Phone call for Appointment, Interview was pleasant and pretty thoughtful. Confusion on whether I was actually hired after discussion of salary and the company required drug testing to be done within 24hrs of being handed the drug test papers. A slight misunderstanding about filling out paperwork after it was confirmed I was hired, and actually working on the day I was asked to come in for paperwork, was there for 4 hours that first day. Not a problem just a bit of a communication issue.

Interview Questions

• If I could teach using only PetSmart's program of positive only techniques....   1 Answer