PetSmart

PetSmart Pet Trainer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Pet Trainer

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview Details – Phone call for Appointment, Interview was pleasant and pretty thoughtful.
Confusion on whether I was actually hired after discussion of salary and the company required drug testing to be done within 24hrs of being handed the drug test papers.
A slight misunderstanding about filling out paperwork after it was confirmed I was hired, and actually working on the day I was asked to come in for paperwork, was there for 4 hours that first day. Not a problem just a bit of a communication issue.

Interview Question – If I could teach using only PetSmart's program of positive only techniques....   View Answer

Pet Trainer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online I was called for an interview. Arrived 15 minutes prior and had to wait 25 minutes to be seen. Was led into a very small, hot room with two managers. One simply read random questions from papers in his hand and the other just sat there looking around. Overall I was not impressed, and had I been offered a position I would have declined it.

Interview Question – How would you approach a customer to sell them a leash?   Answer Question

Lakewood, CO

I applied online - interviewed at PetSmart in March 2009.

Interview Details – Only had one interview. Process was quik.

Very Easy Interview

Long Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview Details – Easy and unprofessional

Interview Question – Have you had an experience that you disagreed with your employer or superior and how did you handle the situation?
easy
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!