PetSmart Pet Trainer Interview Questions

2.0

Pet Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Phone call for Appointment, Interview was pleasant and pretty thoughtful.
Confusion on whether I was actually hired after discussion of salary and the company required drug testing to be done within 24hrs of being handed the drug test papers.
A slight misunderstanding about filling out paperwork after it was confirmed I was hired, and actually working on the day I was asked to come in for paperwork, was there for 4 hours that first day. Not a problem just a bit of a communication issue.

Interview Questions

• If I could teach using only PetSmart's program of positive only techniques....   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Pet Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

Interview

After applying online I was called for an interview. Arrived 15 minutes prior and had to wait 25 minutes to be seen. Was led into a very small, hot room with two managers. One simply read random questions from papers in his hand and the other just sat there looking around. Overall I was not impressed, and had I been offered a position I would have declined it.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer to sell them a leash?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PetSmart (Lakewood, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Only had one interview. Process was quik.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Easy and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Have you had an experience that you disagreed with your employer or superior and how did you handle the situation?
      easy

Answer Question

Negotiation

none