PetSmart Pet Trainer Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Easy and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Have you had an experience that you disagreed with your employer or superior and how did you handle the situation? easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PetSmart (Lakewood, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Only had one interview. Process was quik.

Pet Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

Interview

After applying online I was called for an interview. Arrived 15 minutes prior and had to wait 25 minutes to be seen. Was led into a very small, hot room with two managers. One simply read random questions from papers in his hand and the other just sat there looking around. Overall I was not impressed, and had I been offered a position I would have declined it.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer to sell them a leash?   Answer Question

Pet Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Phone call for Appointment, Interview was pleasant and pretty thoughtful. Confusion on whether I was actually hired after discussion of salary and the company required drug testing to be done within 24hrs of being handed the drug test papers. A slight misunderstanding about filling out paperwork after it was confirmed I was hired, and actually working on the day I was asked to come in for paperwork, was there for 4 hours that first day. Not a problem just a bit of a communication issue.

Interview Questions

• If I could teach using only PetSmart's program of positive only techniques....   1 Answer