PetSmart

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Petcare Associate Interview

Petcare Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone interview the next week. Meet up in person very relax, easy going interview. Basic questions like why i wanted to work there, my experience with animals, job experience. Very basic. Just be confident, smile, dress proper, and eager to work there. Called in for second interview like in a week or less, and got the job.

Interview Question – Everything was real easy to me   Answer Question

Petcare Associate Interview

Petcare Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PetSmart in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied on site and also applied in person. Was notified of interview approximately 1 month later. Went in for 2 interviews on the same day with the support manager and pet are manager. Did great, sent thank you card, and heard nothing for another month. Finally notified one more interview with store manager. Pretty informal atmosphere, was hired on the spot, and started working same day.

Interview Question – Tell me about your education history.   Answer Question

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!