PetSmart

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Petcare Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart.

Process took about a 3 weeks. I applied at multiple locations and was called about two weeks later. First interview consisted of asking about prior experience with animals and if I was comfortable with them. Other questions were the usual situational interview Q's such as "tell me av time when you had to communicate with other workers to accomplish a goal or finish a project". The seconds interview was with the operations manager whereas the first interview was with store manager. Second interview consisted of going over availability as well as willingness to work across departments if needed as well as to practice approaching the customers. I was offered the job that day after completion of a drug test.

Interview Questions
No negotiation possible as PetSmart starts almost everybody off at mid 7-8 an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Petcare Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PetSmart.

Applied online and got a phone interview the next week. Meet up in person very relax, easy going interview. Basic questions like why i wanted to work there, my experience with animals, job experience. Very basic. Just be confident, smile, dress proper, and eager to work there. Called in for second interview like in a week or less, and got the job.

Petcare Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PetSmart in March 2011.

Applied on site and also applied in person. Was notified of interview approximately 1 month later. Went in for 2 interviews on the same day with the support manager and pet are manager. Did great, sent thank you card, and heard nothing for another month. Finally notified one more interview with store manager. Pretty informal atmosphere, was hired on the spot, and started working same day.