PetSmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

PetsHotel Night Pet Care Specialist Interview

PetsHotel Night Pet Care Specialist
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PetSmart in January 2009.

Interview Details – After I applied online I received a phone call two days later to interview on site. The manager and another employee were doing the interview. When I met them, I could immediately tell that there was a clique-culture going around. The manager acted professionally but she let the other employee ask the questions, and the other employee asked the basic questions such as "Tell me about yourself" but she made catty comments in response to my answers. She then asked what my age was, and condescended me and seemed to make attempts to just put me down. The manager was silent throughout the entire process. It seemed like it was a game just to make interviewers feel like crud. This was in a more affluent neighborhood, and the employee was obviously a daughter of affluent families and had no qualms about treating others poorly.

Interview Questions

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!