PetSmart

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart in October 2012.

3 interviews, one with hotel manager, then store manager, then district manager. Most will be standard "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions
None, accepted what was offered

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Assistant Manager Petshotel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PetSmart in June 2011.

I went in for the first interview and I feel it went very well. They immediately scheduled me for the second interview. I feel the second interview went well also. Then they said they would give me a call with information on when I would start, and they never called.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your previous employer?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work for petsmart?   View Answer

Petshotel Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

offered an interview at a time and day convenient to me. Pleasant, knowledgable managers asked pertinent questions, and listened to my responses. Despite the complications I presented, they offered immediate solutions and understanding. Although they did not offer the position I had applied for at this time, they offered and I accepted a starting position with opportunity for rapid advancement as I settled my life circumstances. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you dealt with a company policy that you disagreed with.   View Answer

Petshotel Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

I had two interviews and they were both panel style. I got a call about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • "what do you think is the difference between a role model and a leader?"   View Answer