PetSmart

Very Easy Interview

Petsmart Assistant Hotel Manager Interview

Petsmart Assistant Hotel Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PetSmart in March 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application then followed up with the Hotel Manager in Person. I was then given an interview on the spot. I was then called back for a secondary interview with the store manager and the operations manager and received a job offer two days after that.

Interview Question – I was asked if I would be afraid of Bully Breed Dogs.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PetSmart

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!

PetSmart Videos

PetSmart – Why Work for Us?

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and operate 1,278 stores and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PetSmart Petsmart Assistant Hotel Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PetSmart employees and interview candidates.