PetSmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Stock Associate Interview

Stock Associate
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PetSmart in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called me maybe a day later. I got the job, but didn't take it because they wanted to pay me less than what i was already making.

Interview Question – No difficult questioning, they just asked if I could do what needed to be done in a time that was needed.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – money wasn't enough

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PetSmart

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!

PetSmart Videos

PetSmart – Why Work for Us?

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and operate 1,278 stores and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PetSmart Stock Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PetSmart employees and interview candidates.