PetSmart

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Support Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview Details – 2 interviews one with the ops manager and the second with store manager could be the other way around either way each position has a script

Interview Question – the questions are very easy nothing is difficult all job experience related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview Details – The interview was going really well, in fact, it lasted for 40 minutes, which was usually a good sign. However, the last five minutes were disappointing. I was told I was interviewing for a slightly different position (it would still be managerial).

Interview Question – Questions about experience using a forklift.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PetSmart in November 2011.

Interview Details – quick, easy, examples of how to sale a product, ask open-ended questions, EYE CONTACT, engage in conversation with few silences

Interview Question – Here look this item over, then when you are ready tell me what it does and for what i can use it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – formal offer of position, salary/hourly rate, drug test, then begin working

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PetSmart in September 2010.

Interview Details – Make sure you get an interview with the operations manager. They usually go through their interviews weekly, so make sure to call once a week. Basic interview questions. Don't be a dummy, answer how you think they want you to answer.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PetSmart

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!

PetSmart Videos

PetSmart – Why Work for Us?

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and operate 1,278 stores and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PetSmart Support Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PetSmart employees and interview candidates.