PetSmart Support Manager Interview Questions

1.4

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Interview with the Store Manager and District Manager. You apply online and may or may not get a call back. If you are sure that you are a fit for the position, go into the store and ask for the Op or Store manager, politely introduce yourself and what position you applied. Be confident, but not cocky, and make sure to tell them you just wanted to put a face to the name. It may take time for you to get the 1st interview, but if that happens a DM interview should take place within 1 to 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• That has been years ago. But typically they are looking for love of animals, people who do not call out sick, have great customer service skills and can multi task an assortment of tasks or problems without getting fustrated. Understand that this may vary by each store and their DM.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the wage they offered

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

2 interviews one with the ops manager and the second with store manager could be the other way around either way each position has a script

Interview Questions

• the questions are very easy nothing is difficult all job experience related   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PetSmart (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The interview was going really well, in fact, it lasted for 40 minutes, which was usually a good sign. However, the last five minutes were disappointing. I was told I was interviewing for a slightly different position (it would still be managerial).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PetSmart (Reston, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

quick, easy, examples of how to sale a product, ask open-ended questions, EYE CONTACT, engage in conversation with few silences

Interview Questions

• Here look this item over, then when you are ready tell me what it does and for what i can use it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

formal offer of position, salary/hourly rate, drug test, then begin working

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PetSmart (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

Make sure you get an interview with the operations manager. They usually go through their interviews weekly, so make sure to call once a week. Basic interview questions. Don't be a dummy, answer how you think they want you to answer.