Peter Marino Architect

Relevance Date Difficulty

3D Render Interview

3D Render
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Peter Marino Architect in January 2013.

Interview Details – The whole process was coordinated via a head-hunter, I was cold contacted and asked to come I'm for an interview before I was told who the position was for. The process was simple: interview with head-hunter, who have me pointers on fixing up my resume; the interview with a senior 3D person and then with a senior architect.

Interview Question – Nothing was really unexpected. Like minded people - more of a general conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Conducted through the head-hunter. I told him what I wanted he did the negations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Architectural Assistant Interview

Architectural Assistant
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Peter Marino Architect in April 2013.

Interview Details – Peter Marino Architect looks like a great office to work in. Their website is amazing and conveys a sense of fun. It is a big office - around 150 people. HR called to let me know I had an interview, they have great communication. The position I applied for required CAD and Adobe experience, however is very administrative with minimal time spent on any design work.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, or anything you wouldn't expect. I was asked if I was prepared to move away from the design field for this position, and in all honesty I'm not.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peter Marino Architect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peter Marino Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Peter Marino Architect employees and interview candidates.