Peter Marino Architect Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peter Marino Architect

Junior Architect 3D Modeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Peter Marino Architect in July 2014.

I was contact by email five days before. The interview has been done with the Senior Architect, nothing special and difficult questions about my work experience, why I have chosen Peter Marino Office and they explained to me the figure of the "Boss" inside the Office. Then the Senior Architect shown me the workplace and some work in progress.

Architectural Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Peter Marino Architect in April 2013.

Peter Marino Architect looks like a great office to work in. Their website is amazing and conveys a sense of fun. It is a big office - around 150 people. HR called to let me know I had an interview, they have great communication. The position I applied for required CAD and Adobe experience, however is very administrative with minimal time spent on any design work.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions, or anything you wouldn't expect. I was asked if I was prepared to move away from the design field for this position, and in all honesty I'm not.   Answer Question

3D Render Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Peter Marino Architect in January 2013.

The whole process was coordinated via a head-hunter, I was cold contacted and asked to come I'm for an interview before I was told who the position was for. The process was simple: interview with head-hunter, who have me pointers on fixing up my resume; the interview with a senior 3D person and then with a senior architect.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really unexpected. Like minded people - more of a general conversation.   Answer Question
    Conducted through the head-hunter. I told him what I wanted he did the negations.