Peterborough Regional Health Centre

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peterborough Regional Health Centre

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peterborough Regional Health Centre (Peterborough, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

I spent weeks researching the hospital, reading quarterly reports and identifying current and past executives before I made my first contact. I approached them with my cv, and a cold call. After a few weeks, they contacted me regarding my project management background and said they would like to meet. Their initial contact was warm and frequent, up until the interview. The interview itself was a panel interview with three senior staff present. It was clearly well-organized. However, I found their questions to be somewhat vague. I struggled to find ways to extract specific problems to which I could offer solutions. I was armed with good research, but had no opportunity to express it. When I asked probing questions, I sensed a reluctance on their part to divulge any information to which I could add value. I felt the dialogue was very one-sided and left feeling disheartened. Weeks went by, and my follow-up voice mails went unanswered. Eventually I connected with someone in HR to find that they'd decided to "continue their search".

Interview Questions

• What are the criteria you use to measure project success?   2 Answers