Peterborough Regional Health Centre

www.prhc.on.ca

Peterborough Regional Health Centre Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Peterborough, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Peterborough Regional Health Centre in March 2012.

Interview Details – I spent weeks researching the hospital, reading quarterly reports and identifying current and past executives before I made my first contact. I approached them with my cv, and a cold call. After a few weeks, they contacted me regarding my project management background and said they would like to meet. Their initial contact was warm and frequent, up until the interview.

The interview itself was a panel interview with three senior staff present. It was clearly well-organized. However, I found their questions to be somewhat vague. I struggled to find ways to extract specific problems to which I could offer solutions. I was armed with good research, but had no opportunity to express it. When I asked probing questions, I sensed a reluctance on their part to divulge any information to which I could add value. I felt the dialogue was very one-sided and left feeling disheartened.

Weeks went by, and my follow-up voice mails went unanswered. Eventually I connected with someone in HR to find that they'd decided to "continue their search".

Interview Question – What are the criteria you use to measure project success?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Peterborough Regional Health Centre? Contribute to the Community!