I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Petra Technologies in January 2012.
Interview Details – My interview was with the Hiring Manager. The questions I was asked were:
1. tell me about yourself
2. How would you test the start menu of windows desktop
3. What is a linked list, pointer, stack?
4. What is your favourite app on windows phone?
5. What app would you like to include on windows phone in future?
6. Tell me one example to prove that you are detail oriented?
7. What are your strengths?
8. What are your weaknesses?
Interview Question – give me one example to prove that you are detail oriented? Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –