Petro-Canada

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Petro-Canada in March 2008.

Fairly behavioral, be prepared, and know your role at the company, and what will be required of you and try to tie in any previous experience. Brush up on the Calgary Flames, we chatted informally about them and their prospects for a while.

Interview Questions
Know what you are worth, and what others at the same position with the same experience are getting. We discussed the salary reasonably. I didn't counter with an outrageous offer, but was able to get a little more in salary than their initial offer.

They were also more flexible with the bonus, then the salary. Although my starting salary was lower than my previous job, with my signing bonus and performance bonus, I made a lot more money. Plus, the following year my salary increased to my previous salary, and my performance bonus was only slightly cut, so in the end the I definitely received significant increase in compensation.