PetroChina

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at PetroChina

Product Engineer Interview

3 rounds interview. Nothing special. Two interviewers asked me in the first round. One on one in the second and third round interview. The result is sent after three weeks later. The total applicants are more than 1000. Only 30 people are able to be hired. It is highly competitive.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PetroChina in February 2013.

I sumbmitted an online application, I was invited for an phone interview, in which they asked me questions such as why you choose this company, what you can bring to the company. a few weeks later, tehy invited me for a on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question is a technical question, which is very specilized.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PetroChina in March 2010.

very simple , i had an interview with the director for an hour,talking something about HR planning and so on.

salary