Petrobras America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant

I applied in-person and interviewed at Petrobras America.

Interview Details – The manager just stared at me and very quiet, she did not know what the job requirement. She told you to say it like it is. Very strange interview process, wonder whether she is prepare for the interview.

Interview Question – know expatriate , you will get a job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The manager is not sincere

Senior Geophysicist Interview

Senior Geophysicist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Petrobras America.

Interview Details – I applied through the company’s website. The response was very quick. I was scheduled for an interview the following week. The interview itself went very well. I was mainly asked questions about my previous experience and skills with software. Overall, it took about 30 minutes to have the discussion with the hiring manager, two technical employees and an HR person.

Interview Question – There were really no hard questions. However, if I have to pick one, then I would peak the HR’s favorite question: “Why Petrobras?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Project Management

The process took a day - interviewed at Petrobras America in August 2009.

Interview Details – 2 professionals. 1 Hiring manager . Took about 45 minutes. Junior member spent a lot of time describing their challenges to bring oil and gas to market with minimal experience in geographic location. Very spirited animated conversation, with good exchange of ideas. Very much like a professional meeting among colleagues.

Liked them very much and they liked me. invited me to meet other team members,. Very smart, competent people who i would have liked to have been assopciated with.

Interview Question – What would you do if you found out we had a rpoblem?   View Answer

Worked for Petrobras America? Contribute to the Community!