Petrobras Interview Questions

2.1

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Petrobras (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started with a phone interview than an in-person interview. I'm an Economist and not an Engineer, and they wanted an Engineer for the role. Overall it was a waste of time.

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Petrobras.

Interview

There is no interview. You need to get approved on a public contest. After that you start a 'formation training', according to your degree area. And then you point three places you'd like to work and have some interview with the manager of that area.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

For "Bodyshop" interviews, mostly of the time you will be first contacted for the "third party" a company for a previous interview. Not a specific interview becouse those companies know nothing of IT or software development at all.. Then you will go to the second Interview where an Software Developer or a Software Architect wil ask specifc questions about our current overall architecture. Things about Spring, Ioc, JSF or Spring MVC, Hiberante JPA and maybe somthing about JMS.. Also somthing abrou Agils/Scrum may be asked. For Senior/Architect other questions will be asked to get an overview of you past experiences etc.

Interview Questions

• I'd persnoly like to ask some drows on whiteboard, general web application architecture logical divisions , how jsf works, lifecile, Spring MVC.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process is: they check your profile, former jobs and experience, ask a recomendation letter. Also you need do medical exams a writer exam together with other people and depends on the exam result they will send to you an offer letter..You need be in the local (city) and time in the letter.

Chemical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Araucária (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Petrobras (Araucária (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

One day at the refinery, first they apllied a test to evaluate chemical engineering basic skills. After the interviews began and at last there was a lunch with all the candidates and engineers of the department where the internship would be. - Normal questions about references and previous experiences; - they asked to talk about my most important experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was with my supervisor. He asked me about my skills, my interests, why I would like to work at Petrobras, why I would like to work in a Research Centre.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interviews are not so long because most of people are recruited through networking. In general, the want to hear about the projects and activities you have been taken until that moment.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenger project and how do you deal with this?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in November 2009.

Interview

When I knew the position by recruiter I sent my resume to the Oil & Gas Manager at a construction company which was entering into this market segment. The question of salaries and benefits were well defined but the issue of activities to be developed and the challenges were not clearly defined by the company's board.

Interview Questions

• How can you help us to achieve our goals?   1 Answer
    • Where do you want to be in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

They still needed to better define its strategic planning.

Drilling Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Petrobras in August 2009.

Interview

There isn't hiring process, but you need to apply for one technical exam. Around 10000 people for 80 positions, so they select the better prepared and give master's degree level.

Interview Questions

• You need to be prepared technically to answer the questions. General enginering knowledge.   Answer Question

Petroleum Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in January 2008.

Interview

Public tests only. Only brazilians can be admited.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't negotiations.