Pfizer

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – I interviewed a total of three times before being offered the job. First, there was a telephone interview. Then, an interview with an Administrative Assistant, and finally, an interview with the hiring manager. When I was hired I had to take a physical on the Pfizer campus and take an assessment test at a nearby employment agency. It was quite a detailed process but well worth it.

Interview Question – I was asked to name my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a smooth negotiation process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in January 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter sent me to temp while the president interviewed for An admin. After 1 week he asked me if i wanted the job and I said yes. He sent me to HR where they offered me candy while pretending to interview me. I had the job.

Interview Question – Do you want the job.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.