Pfizer

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Collegeville, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – It was one of the MOST professional and relaxed interviews I have every had. The first set of interviews was done over the phone, and it lasted an hour. There were alot of technical "how-to" questions,. Then when I physically had a face-to-face, it was more of "situationa" questions, a how of the "what-if's".

Interview Question – They were asking what an icon is on certain screens in the software that was being used, thankfully I used that software so it was a no-brainer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was all spelled out in the offer letter, what my salary would be (I was happy with it), the number of shares it would be getting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in May 2011.

Interview Details – First contact was a little confusing because my online application was not received by the team. But everyone was nice. There was a 5 member panel on the second interview (lasted 4 hours). I had an hour to prepare a presentation and present to panel. Also had the opportunity to role play.

Interview Question – Describe your strengths. What will you bring to this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.