Pfizer Communications Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2010.

The interviews themselves were pleasant and organized. BUT Human Resources NEVER provided an update even after emails inquiring a status. Very poor public relations and professionalism on their part. When a candidate takes the time to come in for a series of interviews you need to get back to them.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a "detailed" strategy of how you would handle a crisis in the press?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in February 2009.

Was impressed by the office and its convenient location and enjoyed my initial conversation with the HR person. Subsequent interviews with the hiring manager and a subordinate were not as interesting. In fact, I interviewed them more than they interviewed me and it was kind of boring. The job sounded interesting to me, but it turns out they felt I was overqualified, so I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!