Pfizer Communications Interview Questions

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

The interviews themselves were pleasant and organized. BUT Human Resources NEVER provided an update even after emails inquiring a status. Very poor public relations and professionalism on their part. When a candidate takes the time to come in for a series of interviews you need to get back to them.

Interview Questions

• Give me a "detailed" strategy of how you would handle a crisis in the press?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Was impressed by the office and its convenient location and enjoyed my initial conversation with the HR person. Subsequent interviews with the hiring manager and a subordinate were not as interesting. In fact, I interviewed them more than they interviewed me and it was kind of boring. The job sounded interesting to me, but it turns out they felt I was overqualified, so I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions