Pfizer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Interview

Communications
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviews themselves were pleasant and organized. BUT Human Resources NEVER provided an update even after emails inquiring a status. Very poor public relations and professionalism on their part. When a candidate takes the time to come in for a series of interviews you need to get back to them.

Interview Question – Give me a "detailed" strategy of how you would handle a crisis in the press?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Communications
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in February 2009.

Interview Details – Was impressed by the office and its convenient location and enjoyed my initial conversation with the HR person. Subsequent interviews with the hiring manager and a subordinate were not as interesting. In fact, I interviewed them more than they interviewed me and it was kind of boring. The job sounded interesting to me, but it turns out they felt I was overqualified, so I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!