Pfizer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Interview

Communications
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviews themselves were pleasant and organized. BUT Human Resources NEVER provided an update even after emails inquiring a status. Very poor public relations and professionalism on their part. When a candidate takes the time to come in for a series of interviews you need to get back to them.

Interview Question – Give me a "detailed" strategy of how you would handle a crisis in the press?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Communications Interview

Communications
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in February 2009.

Interview Details – Was impressed by the office and its convenient location and enjoyed my initial conversation with the HR person. Subsequent interviews with the hiring manager and a subordinate were not as interesting. In fact, I interviewed them more than they interviewed me and it was kind of boring. The job sounded interesting to me, but it turns out they felt I was overqualified, so I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.