Pfizer

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer in September 2011.

It was a pleasant and easy interview process for me. I guess part of the reason is because it is a contract job and people come in or go more often than a full-time job. But the interviewers were very nice and candid to me. I felt at ease from beginning to end.

Very easy, I got what I asked for. But maybe it was because I didn't ask for much.

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer in March 2009.

Was pretty straightforward until the actual interview process. Was submitted via a recruiter and asked to come in to talk with them. During the interview several negative aspects of how they deal with their employees were brought up - those aspects demonstrating a perfectionistic attitude and highly controlling nature.

Pretty normal.