Pfizer

Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.6

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

I applied for the intern position through my program's graduate center and was contacted via email to set up a phone screen within three weeks. A few days after completing the phone screen I was called back to set up two onsite interviews. The interviews were fairly standard and simple.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard questions about requisite experience as well as scenario based questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer in May 2014.

Referred by an employee and got 30 min phone interview after one week. Talk with two hiring managers through phone and got the offer after one week. The interview is mainly focus on my CV, discussed my previous experience and the projects I had done before. Most of the questions are techniqual questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all based on my resume, most questions are technique questions. Discribe the projects I had done before.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied for this position online. And after couple of weeks, I got email for requesting a telephone interview. The interview is about 15-30 mins. After this interview,there is no response whether I got rejection or next step. After waiting for three weeks, then I send email to ask the results.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in May 2013.

I was interviewed over the phone for the Nutritional Science Student Worker position. I applied online at the end of March, via Atrium Staffing. I heard back from Pfizer telling me that I was to schedule a phone interview on April 30. The woman on the phone was who would be my boss had I landed the job. She was kind and informative, but lacked knowledge regarding the timeline/logistics of the process.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer wanted me to stress why I applied for this particular nutritional sciences position, when my major is economics (minoring in nutrition).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Pfizer.

First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Pfizer in April 2012.

I went through an outside staffing agency. Then I applied online and within a week I had a phone interview. The interview was straight forward.
    Questions were based on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in April 2011.

My interview process was rather non existent. I was basically just offered the job. The hiring process was a bit annoying, but only because it was difficult to gather all the necessary documentation while at college. However, the on-boarding company, Atrium, is very helpful through the whole process. Unfortunately I had to go through the whole process again when I applied the following summer, but overall it is not too bad.

There was nothing to negotiate, other than start/end date. The program is set when it comes to salary or anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in April 2010.

Initial contact was established through a current employee, where I submitted a resume. One interview took place roughly a month after initial contact. The PI I interviewed with was friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions
    • After describing the research problem their group was trying to tackle (with which I had no experience), the PI asked how I would approach the problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer in October 2009.

The on-site interview took about 5hours in total in their Richmond,VA branch.It used to be Wyeth there, you can see many things are still remaining Wyeth style. The people there are really nice and professional.My internship is focused on data management, but not traditional clinical data as a pharmaceutical company usually dealing with. The majority of the data are from chemical mixtures things. I have offered an 1 hour presentation by the employer to describe the company, the job mission, the salary, the working hours and sort of thing. After that, it was an half hour tour around the building. Followed by a real interview stage, I have four 1:1 interview, each about 30-40minutes. It was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer will go through your resume and ask specific questions on the resume and some past experience. And they will ask typical behaviors questions as leadership,teamwork and facing difficult situations,Lastly, they will ask some SAS codes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pfizer in March 2009.

It's a co-op opportunity to work in Pfizer, and having two times interviews.