Pfizer

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cambridge, MA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2012.

Interview Details – I went through an outside staffing agency. Then I applied online and within a week I had a phone interview. The interview was straight forward.
Questions were based on my resume.

Interview Question – What do you like about research?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details – I applied for this position online. And after couple of weeks, I got email for requesting a telephone interview. The interview is about 15-30 mins. After this interview,there is no response whether I got rejection or next step. After waiting for three weeks, then I send email to ask the results.

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact was established through a current employee, where I submitted a resume. One interview took place roughly a month after initial contact. The PI I interviewed with was friendly and engaged.

Interview Question – After describing the research problem their group was trying to tackle (with which I had no experience), the PI asked how I would approach the problem   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone for the Nutritional Science Student Worker position. I applied online at the end of March, via Atrium Staffing. I heard back from Pfizer telling me that I was to schedule a phone interview on April 30. The woman on the phone was who would be my boss had I landed the job. She was kind and informative, but lacked knowledge regarding the timeline/logistics of the process.

Interview Question – The interviewer wanted me to stress why I applied for this particular nutritional sciences position, when my major is economics (minoring in nutrition).   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2009.

Interview Details – It's a co-op opportunity to work in Pfizer, and having two times interviews.

Interview Question – Most question is asked according to the resume.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Collegeville, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2011.

Interview Details – My interview process was rather non existent. I was basically just offered the job. The hiring process was a bit annoying, but only because it was difficult to gather all the necessary documentation while at college. However, the on-boarding company, Atrium, is very helpful through the whole process. Unfortunately I had to go through the whole process again when I applied the following summer, but overall it is not too bad.

Negotiation Details – There was nothing to negotiate, other than start/end date. The program is set when it comes to salary or anything else.

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very easy going. They asked a lot of personnel questions, what my stregnths were and what my interest were outside of school. they seemed very interested in my writing ability and my excel skills.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in October 2009.

Interview Details – The on-site interview took about 5hours in total in their Richmond,VA branch.It used to be Wyeth there, you can see many things are still remaining Wyeth style. The people there are really nice and professional.My internship is focused on data management, but not traditional clinical data as a pharmaceutical company usually dealing with. The majority of the data are from chemical mixtures things. I have offered an 1 hour presentation by the employer to describe the company, the job mission, the salary, the working hours and sort of thing. After that, it was an half hour tour around the building. Followed by a real interview stage, I have four 1:1 interview, each about 30-40minutes. It was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Question – The interviewer will go through your resume and ask specific questions on the resume and some past experience. And they will ask typical behaviors questions as leadership,teamwork and facing difficult situations,Lastly, they will ask some SAS codes.   Answer Question

Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – First they are inviting you to take a test which consists of English test and competency test. if you succeed it, they are inviting you for an interview with an HR specialist

Interview Question – In which business area we are the market leader?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer Intern interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.