Pfizer

Average Difficulty
204 candidate interviews

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – Very straight forward....referrals help!

Interview Question – Would you take over a position in another territory?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.......was offered the base salary based on degree and experience.

Intern Interview

Intern
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – First they are inviting you to take a test which consists of English test and competency test. if you succeed it, they are inviting you for an interview with an HR specialist

Interview Question – In which business area we are the market leader?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview. Multiple on site interviews with various personnel. Human Resources co-ordinates all the meetings and calls. Had to produce some basic materials to prove competency. There was a lot of competition for the role.

Interview Question – I had to communicate the role back to the interviewers and formulate the core responsibilities of the position   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Groton, CT

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details – Each individual department is responsible for hiring its own summer interns. The summer intern hiring process begins with submitting a resume into a general pool. What then happens is HR representatives will look over your experience and then forward your resume to the departments they think you will be able to contribute to. The departments will then contact you for a phone interview and then make their final decisions. The interview is usually conducted by whoever will be your direct manager.

The interview is mostly based on your resume with a few "fit" questions sprinkled in. It definitely seemed heavily focused on whether or not my past experience would enable me to contribute to the proposed intern project.

Interview Question – How do you think your experience working on [project xyz] will translate to our [proposed project]?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – Application followed by phone interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult situation you've had in a team based setting?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details – I have not had a job interview at Pfizer in a very long time (personal choice), so I am unable to give a current, accurate, personal analysis as to what the interview process is like. However, I have spoken with others recently who *have* interviewed, all of whom generally agree that the format is the same (5 individual rather than collective interviews with questions like "if you were in this scenario, what would you do?" No surprises.

Interview Question – As noted above, I cannot answer this question. Would be nice to know, as I plan on interviewing for a position shortly.   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

R&D Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – Pfizer hires intern/ student part-timer thru contracting agency even if one apply there directly. As an intern, my supervisor and the entire team was very nice and patient in getting me up to speed. I learn a lot and am very grateful for the experience.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Regulatory Affairs

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details – Very smooth process. in and out in 2 hours.

Interview Question – Straight forward   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details – got interview by recruiter. Very friendly HR, a lot technique questions from the hiring manager. However, the process is slow.

Interview Question – Biggest challenge I had   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by a face-to-face and a panel interview. Waiting time for an offer to come is 3-4 weeks

Interview Question – How much would you like to get paid?   Answer Question

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!