Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth and much better than expected. The interview lasted a couple of hours and I had the opportunity to meet with my manager as well as Senior Medical Directors that I now work closely with. Everyone I met with were extremely generous and accommaditing and interested to learn about my past experiences. Shortly thereafter, I received an offer from HR and within a few weeks I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe your previous work experience within an institutional setting will bring value to this department and the organization as a whole?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Interview

Very smooth process. in and out in 2 hours.

Negotiation

Director Interview

Interview

Good process with coordinated team sharing questions to cover different areas of requirements. Facilitated by hiring manager and HR recruiter.

District Manager Interview

Interview

Its very professional but we dont get good people in the market for PSO post

Interview Questions

• Very painful to the see present quality of people in the feild. Pfizer used to have best FF among all pharma companies. When i was not with Pfizer, i used to envy Pfizer personal not for thier salaries but for their communication skills and knowledge.   1 Answer

hoping for change to happen

Director Interview

Interview

There was no hiring process as during the King/Pfizer acquisition, upper management decided who should stay and who should go. Not a very effective method as Pfizer never got the real picture of where the work was being done. Additionally, if there were strained relationships, that played into the decision as well

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT

Interview

Each individual department is responsible for hiring its own summer interns. The summer intern hiring process begins with submitting a resume into a general pool. What then happens is HR representatives will look over your experience and then forward your resume to the departments they think you will be able to contribute to. The departments will then contact you for a phone interview and then make their final decisions. The interview is usually conducted by whoever will be your direct manager.

The interview is mostly based on your resume with a few "fit" questions sprinkled in. It definitely seemed heavily focused on whether or not my past experience would enable me to contribute to the proposed intern project.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience working on [project xyz] will translate to our [proposed project]?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a face-to-face and a panel interview. Waiting time for an offer to come is 3-4 weeks

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Very straight forward....referrals help!

Interview Questions

• Would you take over a position in another territory?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.......was offered the base salary based on degree and experience.

Formulation Interview

Interview

a scientist will interview you and then others scientist will interview you by phone. next step, he will give you a phone and let hr people know it,. HR will call you and email you to arrange the appointment for interview. You will go on site meeting and interview. very interesting experience.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.