Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pfizer.

Three interviews; first phone, others face-to-face

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Initial phone interview. Multiple on site interviews with various personnel. Human Resources co-ordinates all the meetings and calls. Had to produce some basic materials to prove competency. There was a lot of competition for the role.

Interview Questions
    • I had to communicate the role back to the interviewers and formulate the core responsibilities of the position   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Application followed by phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you've had in a team based setting?   Answer Question

Senior Manager IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Submitted my resume on line -lengthy process.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pfizer in August 2013.

Multiple Reviewers, one interview. Traditional questions around decision making process, and "what if" scenarios. Met with Director of the department and 3 different managers that were the foundation of the department.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations in this economy.

Chemist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer.

It was fairly simple. I had a phone interview with HR, QC director, and Manager. Then followed up with a quick interview with the same people.

Interview Questions
    • The usual question about tell me a time you faced a difficult problem and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

got interview by recruiter. Very friendly HR, a lot technique questions from the hiring manager. However, the process is slow.

Imaging Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer.

Phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager, followed by in person interview with 8 people.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed questions about individual interviewers interest in the position.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

This was a contract position. Initial communication was with contracting agency who only asked general questions about skills and experience. I had a 20 minute phone interview with a group of scientists in the department I would be working in. They mostly asked technical questions about SDS-PAGE and SEC.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked. I suspect they are were mostly trying to find out how many of the techniques you list on your resume you actually understand...and how many you "did one time in a lab class" Make sure you have some theoretical understanding of how the techniques you supposedly "know" work, and not just be able to set it up and get the data.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.