Pfizer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact was established through a current employee, where I submitted a resume. One interview took place roughly a month after initial contact. The PI I interviewed with was friendly and engaged.

Interview Question – After describing the research problem their group was trying to tackle (with which I had no experience), the PI asked how I would approach the problem   Answer Question

Senior Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in January 2011.

Interview Details – Pfizer uses targeted selection a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Quality Assurance Specialist
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in February 2010.

Interview Details – Pfizer uses a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature. Buzz words are important. A Powerpoint presentation is useful to place yourself at an advantage over other interviewees. The questions are difficult so preparation is critical. It is recommended for interviewees to research the company values and work them into each interview response.

Interview Question – How would you help build a team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.

Summer Intern Interview

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2012.

Interview Details – I round of telephonic interview

Interview Question – few question being asked on technical skills   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer interview questions and advice in Kalamazoo, MI. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.