Pfizer Interview Questions in Kalamazoo, MI

Updated Apr 10, 2015

3.2

Aseptic Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

I applied online through the Pfizer website. Nine days later I received an email from the Lab Manager at Pfizer regarding setting up a time for an on-site panel interview the following week. The interview was rather straight forward. It started out with questions about my experience with my current employer then about an hour of behavioral/STAR questions. After the interview the Lab Manager gave me a quick tour of the lab area. Approximately a week later I received a phone call from the company recruiter offering me the position. There was a lot of waiting due to having to re-post the position at different levels and other administrative backups.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

I round of telephonic interview

Senior Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

Pfizer uses targeted selection a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was established through a current employee, where I submitted a resume. One interview took place roughly a month after initial contact. The PI I interviewed with was friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions

• After describing the research problem their group was trying to tackle (with which I had no experience), the PI asked how I would approach the problem   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

Pfizer uses a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature. Buzz words are important. A Powerpoint presentation is useful to place yourself at an advantage over other interviewees. The questions are difficult so preparation is critical. It is recommended for interviewees to research the company values and work them into each interview response.