Pfizer

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Pfizer.

First, HR called me and asked some behavior questions, such as what's your achievement last year? Then, I set up a conference call with the team about me all technical questions, such as projects I have done and also gave a case study question.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in April 2012.

I round of telephonic interview

Senior Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in January 2011.

Pfizer uses targeted selection a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in April 2010.

Initial contact was established through a current employee, where I submitted a resume. One interview took place roughly a month after initial contact. The PI I interviewed with was friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions
    • After describing the research problem their group was trying to tackle (with which I had no experience), the PI asked how I would approach the problem   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in February 2010.

Pfizer uses a challenge, action and response style interview process. Many questions are technical in nature. Buzz words are important. A Powerpoint presentation is useful to place yourself at an advantage over other interviewees. The questions are difficult so preparation is critical. It is recommended for interviewees to research the company values and work them into each interview response.