Pfizer Limited Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2014
Updated May 4, 2014

3.1

LAM Interview

Data analysis, role play interview cb

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Pfizer Limited.

Case Studies to be reviewed and discussed during the interview. A no brainer if you have some presentation experience!

Interview Questions
    • How did you convince somebody to do something they didn't want to do, and with no direct report ?   View Answer

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in June 2012.

One round of interview with HR and Director

1 week

Science Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in March 2012.

The first interview with them was a year ago and during the phone screen, the interviewer was trying to figure out what position I was a good fit for... It was very confusing experience and wasn't followed by the on-site interview.
    Second interview went all the way to the on-site visit which went well, the interaction with the group was great even though some questions during the presentation were very basic, almost insulting for somebody on a senior level. The recruiter contacted me after two weeks saying that the feed back was positive and they will proceed with the next steps. After two more weeks, I received an email from the recruiter which let me know that the hiring manager asked for references and that I should complete the employment form (OEA form) which will be sent to me shortly. Another two weeks passed by and didn't get any news from the recruiter so I called and was told the position was offered to somebody else who was on a tight match with me but the references made the difference. After checking with my references I found out they were never contacted.......It has been by far the worst experience/interview I've ever had.

Pharmaceutical Sale Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in March 2012.

District manager interviewed me over telephone about an hour.

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in February 2011.

first interview with abm then second round with rbm and final interview with hr

past salary 25% hike

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashik (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in November 2010.

There are three rounds involved in the interview process which are as follows
    1. Telephonic round : Here respective line manager calls and condusts basic interview
    2. RBM round at HO : Here RBM mostly asks business related questions and try to guaze your business acumen
    3. HR round at Head Office : This round specifically guaze your peraonality , thinking , and whether this person will fit in their work culture. also conducts negotiations over renumeration.
    After selection the person will be put on probation for one year

Interview Questions
    • How will you improve our existing business in your territory?
      Why we should hier you?
        Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in August 2009.

An informal conversation concerning my post-graduate research.

Interview Questions
    • Did you encounter any problems regarding starting materials in your own research?   View Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in March 2009.

Was asked to apply for position, which makes it easier.

Interview Questions
    • How is your experience working in Research going to help in HQ?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in May 2008.

four round of interview by different panels of First line, second line ,third line and finally HR.
    hIring process is done by HR depending upon the past salary structure and work experience

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Worked for Pfizer Limited? Contribute to the Community!