Pfizer Limited

Interview Question – Know about NHS funding flows   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Chemist
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in June 2012.

Interview Details – One round of interview with HR and Director

Negotiation Details – 1 week

PSO Interview

PSO
Nashik (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in November 2010.

Interview Details – There are three rounds involved in the interview process which are as follows
1. Telephonic round : Here respective line manager calls and condusts basic interview
2. RBM round at HO : Here RBM mostly asks business related questions and try to guaze your business acumen
3. HR round at Head Office : This round specifically guaze your peraonality , thinking , and whether this person will fit in their work culture. also conducts negotiations over renumeration.
After selection the person will be put on probation for one year

Interview Question – How will you improve our existing business in your territory?
Why we should hier you?
  Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Pfizer Limited.

Interview Details – Case Studies to be reviewed and discussed during the interview. A no brainer if you have some presentation experience!

Interview Question – How did you convince somebody to do something they didn't want to do, and with no direct report ?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in May 2008.

Interview Details – four round of interview by different panels of First line, second line ,third line and finally HR.
hIring process is done by HR depending upon the past salary structure and work experience

Interview Question – WHY YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE COMPANY   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Pharmaceutical Sale Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sale Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in March 2012.

Interview Details – District manager interviewed me over telephone about an hour.

Interview Questions

Science Interview

Science

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in March 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview with them was a year ago and during the phone screen, the interviewer was trying to figure out what position I was a good fit for... It was very confusing experience and wasn't followed by the on-site interview.
Second interview went all the way to the on-site visit which went well, the interaction with the group was great even though some questions during the presentation were very basic, almost insulting for somebody on a senior level. The recruiter contacted me after two weeks saying that the feed back was positive and they will proceed with the next steps. After two more weeks, I received an email from the recruiter which let me know that the hiring manager asked for references and that I should complete the employment form (OEA form) which will be sent to me shortly. Another two weeks passed by and didn't get any news from the recruiter so I called and was told the position was offered to somebody else who was on a tight match with me but the references made the difference. After checking with my references I found out they were never contacted.......It has been by far the worst experience/interview I've ever had.

Interview Question – What is the name of your current supervisor?   Answer Question

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE EXECUTIVE Interview

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in February 2011.

Interview Details – first interview with abm then second round with rbm and final interview with hr

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – past salary 25% hike

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in March 2009.

Interview Details – Was asked to apply for position, which makes it easier.

Interview Question – How is your experience working in Research going to help in HQ?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer Limited in August 2009.

Interview Details – An informal conversation concerning my post-graduate research.

Interview Question – Did you encounter any problems regarding starting materials in your own research?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pfizer Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer Limited interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer Limited employees and interview candidates.