Pfizer

2.7

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant/Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pfizer.

Heard of opportunity. Pitched capabilities. Was interviewed by 4 different people. Were curious about my past history although it didn't relate to industry. Several interviewers seemed distracted. It wasn't what I expected. They seemed happy to accept the recommendation of the colleague that brought me in.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Through recruiter, had one phone interview and one on-site interview

No much negotiation.

Assistant Director Corporate Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

My initial hiring process was basically pro-forma as I was the preferred candidate of the hiring manager, who prepared my way through the process.

Senior Manager IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Submitted my resume on line -lengthy process.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer

Contract Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer in May 2012.

The interviewer was nice but the their offices seems very empty since the LOE. They only hire contractors now and the manager who interviewed me said he did not know what the company's next move in primary care sector.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pfizer in January 2012.

Resumes are triaged by recruiting and candidates that meet criteria are submitted to hiring manager. Hiring manager may do phone screens to further narrow down the candidate pool. On site interviews are either a 45 minute panel interview with 4-5 individuals or a series of interviews with 4-5 individuals.

Interview Questions
    • Questions tend to be very Pfizer centric. Hard for employees to step outside the culture. Candidates must do their homework on the company and the role prior to the interview.   Answer Question
    There is little room to negotiate at the present time unless you have an highly desirable scientific skill.

Medical Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in November 2011.

One Interview with 4 people at the same time, Mostly will be based on the personal traits and skills, analytical skills and team player qualities

Interview Questions
    • What will you do when you get a task and you know that it would not be possible to finish by you before deadline time?   View Answer
    Work Location

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pfizer in November 2011.

Interviews were based on group panel interviews. You had to meet with regional Marketing Director, Market analytics, Regional RML role. All director roles that you directly would report to or dotted line report to. Questions are based on examples of specific marketing outcomes with metrics.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when you created a marketing campaign from insight to execution?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer in September 2011.

It was a pleasant and easy interview process for me. I guess part of the reason is because it is a contract job and people come in or go more often than a full-time job. But the interviewers were very nice and candid to me. I felt at ease from beginning to end.

Very easy, I got what I asked for. But maybe it was because I didn't ask for much.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in January 2011.

Phone screen with HR for 30 minutes. Three 45 minute interviews with team in round 2. Round 3 last interview with VP for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate. Good offer.