Pfizer

25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Lead Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – Through recruiter, had one phone interview and one on-site interview

Interview Question – Behavior questions and examples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No much negotiation.

Assistant Director Corporate Affairs Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – My initial hiring process was basically pro-forma as I was the preferred candidate of the hiring manager, who prepared my way through the process.

Interview Question – I faced no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pfizer in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant and easy interview process for me. I guess part of the reason is because it is a contract job and people come in or go more often than a full-time job. But the interviewers were very nice and candid to me. I felt at ease from beginning to end.

Negotiation Details – Very easy, I got what I asked for. But maybe it was because I didn't ask for much.

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2009.

Interview Details – It's a co-op opportunity to work in Pfizer, and having two times interviews.

Interview Question – Most question is asked according to the resume.   Answer Question

Senior Manager IT Interview

New York, NY

Interview Details – Submitted my resume on line -lengthy process.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer

Medical Reviewer Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in November 2011.

Interview Details – One Interview with 4 people at the same time, Mostly will be based on the personal traits and skills, analytical skills and team player qualities

Interview Question – What will you do when you get a task and you know that it would not be possible to finish by you before deadline time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Work Location

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pfizer in December 2008.

Interview Details – I had an extremely easy entry process. At my MBA program's on campus career fair, Pfizer had a booth and I just happened to talk to them due to the fact that the recruiter grabbed me and wanted to chat with me. I had great pre-MBA work experience (big IT Consulting firm) and after chatting for a few minutes, I was told that I'd be contacted for an interview. I had a quick phone screen with one of the managers and was invited for an on-site interview at NY HQ. I had three interviews, one with a audit manager, one with an audit director and one with a senior director, all on the Finance side.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be an auditor? Truth be told, I wasn't overly interested in auditing, per se, but rather, much more interested in traveling the world.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered $105,000, a $20,000 bonus and a $3000 lump sum relocation payment and my goods were moved to NY. I was given a schedule to accept my offer. The sooner I accepted I would get 100% of the bonus. As time passed, my bonus dwindled. I accepted soon after receiving the offer.

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pfizer in January 2012.

Interview Details – Resumes are triaged by recruiting and candidates that meet criteria are submitted to hiring manager. Hiring manager may do phone screens to further narrow down the candidate pool. On site interviews are either a 45 minute panel interview with 4-5 individuals or a series of interviews with 4-5 individuals.

Interview Question – Questions tend to be very Pfizer centric. Hard for employees to step outside the culture. Candidates must do their homework on the company and the role prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is little room to negotiate at the present time unless you have an highly desirable scientific skill.

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very easy going. They asked a lot of personnel questions, what my stregnths were and what my interest were outside of school. they seemed very interested in my writing ability and my excel skills.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in January 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter sent me to temp while the president interviewed for An admin. After 1 week he asked me if i wanted the job and I said yes. He sent me to HR where they offered me candy while pretending to interview me. I had the job.

Interview Question – Do you want the job.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.