Pfizer

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pearl River, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in February 2012.

Interview Details – Met five supervisors - two appeared to have enthusiasm as a snake, two were enthusiastic, and one was comatose

Interview Question – What would you do if you are laid-off one week, and rehired a week later?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Lack trust in the immediate supervisory personnel

Groton, CT

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pfizer in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was relaxed. I made it all the way to having my references called. I was told after the fact that internal politics dictated that a particular person be hired, and that was why I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – Why would you want to do this job for more than a couple years?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in September 2008.

Interview Details – Varied experiences across the company. My interview was informal.

Interview Question – What are you bad at?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Difficult and nearly resulted in not taking the position

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees and interview candidates.