Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (17)
- Intern (14)
- Sales Representative (13)
- Manager (10)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Director (6)
- Senior Scientist (5)
- Scientist (5)
- Associate Scientist (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Professional Healthcare Representative (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Consultant (2)
- Communications (2)
- Medical Director (2)
- Territory Manager (2)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Summer (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Senior Principal Scientist (2)
- Medical Writer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Business Development (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Assistant Scientist (2)
- Professional Sales Representative (2)
- Research Scientist (2)
Research Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Pfizer.
It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.
- Why did you choose your major? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer
Research Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
interviewed at Pfizer (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.
Asked basic knowledge about antibody. What is the structure, how to draw it on the board. Some questions about PCR. If some reactions doesn't work, how will you fix it.
- why do you want to leave currect job Answer Question
Research Associate InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Pfizer.
The hiring and interview process was smooth and much better than expected. The interview lasted a couple of hours and I had the opportunity to meet with my manager as well as Senior Medical Directors that I now work closely with. Everyone I met with were extremely generous and accommaditing and interested to learn about my past experiences. Shortly thereafter, I received an offer from HR and within a few weeks I was hired.
- How do you believe your previous work experience within an institutional setting will bring value to this department and the organization as a whole? Answer Question