Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pfizer
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (18)
- Intern (16)
- Sales Representative (13)
- Manager (10)
- Director (7)
- Scientist (7)
- Senior Scientist (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Associate Scientist (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Professional Healthcare Representative (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Consultant (2)
- Communications (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Summer (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Medical Director (2)
- Territory Manager (2)
- Summer Student Worker (2)
- Professional Sales Representative (2)
- Research Scientist (2)
- Senior Principal Scientist (2)
- Healthcare Representative (2)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
Research Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.
It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.
- Why did you choose your major? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer
Research Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I interviewed at Pfizer (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.
Asked basic knowledge about antibody. What is the structure, how to draw it on the board. Some questions about PCR. If some reactions doesn't work, how will you fix it.
- why do you want to leave currect job Answer Question
Research Associate InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.
The hiring and interview process was smooth and much better than expected. The interview lasted a couple of hours and I had the opportunity to meet with my manager as well as Senior Medical Directors that I now work closely with. Everyone I met with were extremely generous and accommaditing and interested to learn about my past experiences. Shortly thereafter, I received an offer from HR and within a few weeks I was hired.
- How do you believe your previous work experience within an institutional setting will bring value to this department and the organization as a whole? Answer Question