Pfizer Research Associate Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

interviewed at Pfizer in January 2012.

Asked basic knowledge about antibody. What is the structure, how to draw it on the board.
    Some questions about PCR. If some reactions doesn't work, how will you fix it.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer.

The hiring and interview process was smooth and much better than expected. The interview lasted a couple of hours and I had the opportunity to meet with my manager as well as Senior Medical Directors that I now work closely with. Everyone I met with were extremely generous and accommaditing and interested to learn about my past experiences. Shortly thereafter, I received an offer from HR and within a few weeks I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • How do you believe your previous work experience within an institutional setting will bring value to this department and the organization as a whole?   Answer Question

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!