Pfizer Research Associate Interview Questions

4.0

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

It was a relatively short phone interview. There were no technical questions. They only asked about prior experience with the specific techniques that would be used. It was a phone interview done by two people who took turns asking basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

interviewed at Pfizer (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked basic knowledge about antibody. What is the structure, how to draw it on the board. Some questions about PCR. If some reactions doesn't work, how will you fix it.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth and much better than expected. The interview lasted a couple of hours and I had the opportunity to meet with my manager as well as Senior Medical Directors that I now work closely with. Everyone I met with were extremely generous and accommaditing and interested to learn about my past experiences. Shortly thereafter, I received an offer from HR and within a few weeks I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe your previous work experience within an institutional setting will bring value to this department and the organization as a whole?   Answer Question