Pfizer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 17, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Pfizer in November 2010.

Applied online. Was contacted by HR to set up a phone pre screen, and then contacted about three weeks later by hiring manager for another phone conversation. About 4 weeks later I was invited for an on site interview. The on site interview lasted an entire day, followed by dinner.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer in December 2009.

Applied through a Monster.com posting and was contacted by a recruiting agency. There was one phone interview with recruiter who passed on the resume to the Pfizer District Manager. There was one thirty minute phone interview with the District Manager with basic background questions. Then there was a face to face interview with the District Manager held in a hotel conference room for an hour. This delved into hypothetical questions about how to be persuasive, and detailed questions on past projects and why I was interested in a sales position. They seemed to be most interested in past sales experience, which I was lacking.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to persuade someone.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Pfizer in September 2009.

Several phone screens, manager, then RM. If manager likes you , typically RM just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time"......when you made a difference in the company. your best accomplishment. ..   Answer Question
    I was happy to get what I got - 1st time in Pharma