Pfizer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Principal Scientist Interview

Senior Principal Scientist
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interviewed with the hiring manager and then with several associate scientists. Each one lasted about 30 min to 1 hr. Very pleasant experience. On site interview consisted of the entire team (>10 people). It was well planned, but long and grueling but pleasant. Everyone was nice and courteous, and knowledgeable. The work culture from what I gathered, seemed ok. People I talked to all said that the like working there. I did well and I was relaxed during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Senior Principal Scientist Interview

Senior Principal Scientist
Groton, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted shortly after online application. This was followed by an informal discussion by phone regarding position, expectations, etc. In person interview was standard- seminar, several one-on-one interviews, group interviews. These interviews were with peers, associates and the senior leadership of the therapeutic area.

Interview Question – Specific questions regarding potential drug targets   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Limited ability to negotiate salary, offers are competitive and the benefits package is quite good.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!