Pfizer Senior Principal Scientist Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interviewed with the hiring manager and then with several associate scientists. Each one lasted about 30 min to 1 hr. Very pleasant experience. On site interview consisted of the entire team (>10 people). It was well planned, but long and grueling but pleasant. Everyone was nice and courteous, and knowledgeable. The work culture from what I gathered, seemed ok. People I talked to all said that the like working there. I did well and I was relaxed during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Give examples.   Answer Question
  • How did you respond to co-workers who dislike you or the ways you do things?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Senior Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT) in March 2008.

Interview

Contacted shortly after online application. This was followed by an informal discussion by phone regarding position, expectations, etc. In person interview was standard- seminar, several one-on-one interviews, group interviews. These interviews were with peers, associates and the senior leadership of the therapeutic area.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions regarding potential drug targets   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited ability to negotiate salary, offers are competitive and the benefits package is quite good.