Pfizer

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details – Was setup for a phone interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was eating lunch and we had a bad connection. Interview didn't go well as I couldn't understand him very well [I speak perfect English] and he seemed to be bothered to have to do the interview.
His priority seemed to be in letting me know that the job required nights and weekends and managing a difficult workload.
Obviously, not a good experience with Pfizer.

Interview Question – No questions seemed unexpected. The real question should have been can you hear me now?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2010.

Interview Details – The manager asked me about my recent experience and the skills. I explained and he immediately "slotted" me into a position much lower than I expected. It was surprising and I did not want to apply to that position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!