Pfizer Software Developer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pfizer.

Was setup for a phone interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was eating lunch and we had a bad connection. Interview didn't go well as I couldn't understand him very well [I speak perfect English] and he seemed to be bothered to have to do the interview.
His priority seemed to be in letting me know that the job required nights and weekends and managing a difficult workload.
Obviously, not a good experience with Pfizer.

Interview Questions
  • No questions seemed unexpected. The real question should have been can you hear me now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2010.

The manager asked me about my recent experience and the skills. I explained and he immediately "slotted" me into a position much lower than I expected. It was surprising and I did not want to apply to that position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!