Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

3.3

Release Manager Interview

I was an incumbent on a contract that Phacil won. I didn't really have an interview as the Government customer had recommended me as an employee they would like to see be retained on the new contract. It was a fast three day hiring process since the government awarded the contract late.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions. I did not have to go through a formal interview process.   Answer Question
    Simple and straightforward. I requested a salary, they countered and I accepted their counter offer.

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Phacil, Inc..

extensive telephone interview; create presentation addressing 4 HR issues; then in-person interview with CEO and director of recruiting via VTC

Technical Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Phacil, Inc..

Phone Interview followed up by in person interview

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any questions I couldn't answer based on my qualifications.   Answer Question
    The phase was not terribly difficult. It was done very professionally and ultimately satisfying.

SME Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in August 2013.

This was a Face-to-Face interview with the Program Manager and Vice President. I thought the interview was direct and to the point. The interview went as I expected it would. I was not made uncomfortable or nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Seemed to unexpected. I provided previous experience and how that was going to be incorporated into what I would be able to provide to my current job.   Answer Question
    They offered a salary/Benefits and I excepted.

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Phacil, Inc. in November 2012.

Phone interview for service desk position

Interview Questions
    • Question was asked do I like helping people that have computer problems, and what goals have I accomplished besides going to school   Answer Question
    talked on the phone and was only offered 35K to start

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Phacil, Inc. in September 2012.

Very complete asking pertinent questions as to experience. Also asked about team work and special project experience. Looking for real life challenges and solutions while looking for ITIL methodology to accomplish customers goals.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the last project you headed and the results.   View Answer
    I will pay you this and no room for negotiations.

BD/Writing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Phacil, Inc. in December 2011.

I was referred by a friend of mine who is currently employed at the Phacil HQ office. He loooves his job, though he did warn me it is demanding but very rewarding. He also warned me the interview process is tough so I was prepared. The recruiter also advised me that there would be a writing test during the interview. I met with the HR director and the EVP and they were both very upfront about both the challenges and opportunities. I like a good challenge so the tougher they described it, the more I liked it! It seems like the kind of place where hard work is rewarded and people move up quickly. (The lady at the front desk told me she was promoted twice in a year!) I can see why people would be turned off by how quickly they move or how honest they are, but I actually appreciated that. I thought the writing test would be easy but it was really hard and I didn't do as well as I had hoped. They called me back into the room afterward and asked me how I thought I did and I was honest and told them it wasn't great. They agreed :) but gave me some good pointers on why. I'm sad I wasn't picked but I would work for Phacil in a heartbeat given the chance. They've got their stuff together and I love that in this economy a company still cares about its employees and is growing! Oh well...

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Phacil, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview and screening process was done over the telephone. Then went into the Main Office in Arlington, Va for a series of four (4) interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult question .... The process was very professional .........   Answer Question
    Just ask for what you want.....

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Phacil, Inc. in September 2010.

I was contacted about a potential opportunity. Once the contract was signed and the position was available (approx one week later), I was called in for an interview the next day. The office was very nice, location right near the Metro. I was very impressed with the three people who interviewed me. They shared a lot about the company's strategic direction and answered the questions I had.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Phacil, Inc. in March 2008.

I was brought in for the interview and then given an assignment that would demonstrate my abilities. Once I turned in the assignment which was that same day I was sent out the offer. That following Monday since the interview was on a Friday I started work.

Interview Questions
    • You have limited experience as a Recruiter if at all formal recruiting background? Why would you be a good fit?   View Answer
    • You have no previous industry or technical background. How will you be able to be a sucessful recruiter at a Government Contractor that specializes in IT consulting?   View Answer
    This is the type of company where if you ask for a certain salary they will try to comply within reason, but if you have limited experience in the position you have been selected for they give you a probationary period to demonstrate your abilities and then be considered for a salary increase. Your salary and bonus are dependent on your personal performance which worked out well for me.