Phacil, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed for a position and was told that I did not have the skillset. They dragged telling me out as well. They suddenly called me back and told me sorry for the back and forth but that the position had changed and that they felt that I would be a great fit.

I was interviewed again and they told me that I had the position...even giving me a conditional offer letter. They had me fill out plenty of paperwork and then emailed all of my references which I thought was very weird. After that, they came back and said that they apologized but that they had decided to fill the position internally.

They really went out of their way to bring my hopes up and then drop me like I meant nothing.

Be careful!

Flag Interview

Phacil, Inc. Marketing responded to this review

Jan 31, 2013

We’re sorry to hear your interview experience with Phacil did not go as smoothly as it should have. Unfortunately, a position’s requirements may change occasionally if our customer decides that the ... More

Worked for Phacil, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Phacil, Inc. Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Phacil, Inc. employees and interview candidates.