Phacil, Inc. Systems Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in July 2010.

I was initially interviewed for a position and was told that I did not have the skillset. They dragged telling me out as well. They suddenly called me back and told me sorry for the back and forth but that the position had changed and that they felt that I would be a great fit.

I was interviewed again and they told me that I had the position...even giving me a conditional offer letter. They had me fill out plenty of paperwork and then emailed all of my references which I thought was very weird. After that, they came back and said that they apologized but that they had decided to fill the position internally.

They really went out of their way to bring my hopes up and then drop me like I meant nothing.

Be careful!

Phacil, Inc. Response

Jan 31, 2013Marketing

We’re sorry to hear your interview experience with Phacil did not go as smoothly as it should have. Unfortunately, a position’s requirements may change occasionally if our customer decides that the ... More

Worked for Phacil, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!