PharMerica

www.pharmerica.com

PharMerica Interview Questions

2.7

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PharMerica.

It was an in depth, intense process with the hiring manager, VP of Sales, and another AE. It was about a 6 week time frame from the call from the recruiter and offer letter. There were 2 meetings with the hiring manager and a call with the VP and the other AE.

Interview Questions
    • What have you failed at in your other jobs? And, how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    They're pretty set on what they will offer but if you hold strong you may be able to get a little more.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Went on site for a 30 minute interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PharMerica in March 2013.

No need to worry about an interview. Don't work here. Bad mojo.

Negotiated base pay. But in the end they were to incompetent for it to even matter. Final warning - don't work here.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PharMerica in November 2012.

Did my extern there. They decided to call because of an open position. It took about 2 weeks to get a call back for an interview, but the process was pretty simple. Just questions about situations and what I would do.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if there is another employer who you work with, and you guys seem to bumped head?   View Answer
    No negotiation yet. I have no job experience so what ever happens I am fine with it.

Medical Records Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PharMerica in June 2012.

It was really hard to track down the woman hiring because there was no response for so long. Then, suddenly, they needed someone RIGHT NOW. So I was asked to interview and found their office (rather difficult to find because it's at the back of a huge office complex and there are no signs for it).

I met with the interviewer and she was nice, asked the usual questions. Then there was a short quiz including alphabetizing names, a multiple choice on drug names, and then a typing test. None of these really matter but if she's on the edge about you, then you are more likely to be hired if those scores are good.

The hiring was fine, they send you a package of stuff to sign for benefits, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Be aware that the interviewer is not the official word in your pay, though. I know someone who was offered a position at $14/hr and then corporate turned around and said no, $13. Something to consider.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PharMerica in November 2011.

Very thorough. Phone screen followed by in person interview with 3 Directors and CIO, with a follow-up interview with current Managers.

Was not able to negotiate Paid days off as I would have liked. Salary was somewhat negotiable.

Director of Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at PharMerica in February 2010.

Working at the business, position opened, I applied. Firstly, I talked with the senior VP of Pharmacy operations and set up an interview at my base pharmacy. The corporate VP came in for an interview and I was called an told that I got the job.

None, I accepted the salary offered to me.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PharMerica in February 2010.

very short. was asked 2 questions, told about the company, then asked if i had questions about 4 times

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PharMerica in January 2010.

Outside recruiter set me up with company recruiter. One phone interview, then was passed on to hiring manager. Face to face with him, then did personality and IQ tests. Last, interviewed with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult - mostly talking about past successes and failures and how I would do things differently   Answer Question
    I should have pushed harder. They matched my salary, plus I'd get commission. I pushed a bit but could have pushed harder and gotten more. Once you are hired you never get a salary increase. "You want a raise, go out and sell more and that will be your raise."

Pharmacy Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PharMerica.

Hiring process seemed dysfunctional. Apply to one person, interview by another, third interview with a VP, offer of employment comes from the first person you talked with. It seems as though if enough people talk with you, nobody has to take the blame if you don't live up to their expectations.

Interview Questions
    • I was not surprised by any of the questions. Just asked the standard about different scenarios and how you handled them   Answer Question
    They made an offer, I accepted