Pharm-Olam International

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharm-Olam International

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pharm-Olam International.

2 phone interviews followed by face to face interviews. interviews basic, focus around basic skills as if an entry level position. persons conducting interviews frequently had less experience than I had. HR interview a bit strange as there was a focus around the job which HR not qualified to judge vs. around the company, benefits and overall fit. received no information on the company or benefits during interview process.

Interview Questions

low offer, was not confident with the management I met with.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Pharm-Olam International in September 2012.

Day 1. Submitted my resume.
    Day 8. Got a call back from HR for 30 min general phone interview. She asked some background information.
    Day 10. Phone interview STAR questions--one hour and 40 mins.
    Day 14. Phone interview 2--Recruiter: "We liked you, do you have any questions?" My answer: "No" Recruiter: "Would you like to come in for an in-person interview?" My answer "yes"--1.5 mins.
    Day 30. Got sent a skills test--did not like it but completed and sent in ahead of time.
    Day 34. In person, 4 hour interview with 4 managers, STAR questions.
    Day 36. Was offered the desired positions.
    Day 39. Accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a mistake you made at work, how you handled it, and what you learned from it.   View Answers (2)
    I did not negotiate.

CRA Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pharm-Olam International in January 2008.

teh interview setting was good. 2 managers interviwed and asked basic questions on willingness to travel, etc and on clinical research. was offered job on teh spot.