Pharm-Olam International Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Pharm-Olam International in September 2012.

Day 1. Submitted my resume.
    Day 8. Got a call back from HR for 30 min general phone interview. She asked some background information.
    Day 10. Phone interview STAR questions--one hour and 40 mins.
    Day 14. Phone interview 2--Recruiter: "We liked you, do you have any questions?" My answer: "No" Recruiter: "Would you like to come in for an in-person interview?" My answer "yes"--1.5 mins.
    Day 30. Got sent a skills test--did not like it but completed and sent in ahead of time.
    Day 34. In person, 4 hour interview with 4 managers, STAR questions.
    Day 36. Was offered the desired positions.
    Day 39. Accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a mistake you made at work, how you handled it, and what you learned from it.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate.

CRA Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Pharm-Olam International in January 2008.

teh interview setting was good. 2 managers interviwed and asked basic questions on willingness to travel, etc and on clinical research. was offered job on teh spot.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharm-Olam International

Worked for Pharm-Olam International? Contribute to the Community!