Pharmaceutical Product Development CRA II Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CRA II Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in April 2013.

The recruiter / phone screen person will tell you what to expect. All questions are standard Situation-Action-Response types. Just be sure to be ready with lots of examples of situations that can fit any questions they might throw at you.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when you failed to meet a deadline, the actions you took, and the repercussions, etc. Questions like this.   Answer Question
Negotiated via email. Pretty straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2014.

contacted by a recruiter, asked simple basic questions, not so difficult, said will hear back fro mthem

Anonymous Employee  in  Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Very little pre-face-to-face interaction. The application was intense and way too personal. Asking information about past traffic violations and credit history - inappropriate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2009.

A series of interviews, two by phone, one in person. Fairly lengthy interviw with lots of situational questions. Seem to want pat answers.

Interview Questions
    • Just a series of what was the problem, how did you resolve it, what was the final outcome, over and over...   Answer Question
    Yes, I could negotiate and requested an increase of $5k before accepting.

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in May 2010.

Applied online and was contacted the next day. A phone interview was scheduled and I received no feedback until I called the company and later was sent a standard response. Although we cannot offer you a position at this time we will keep your resume on record for a period of time. The interviewer stated the interview went well. I would have been nice to have some constructive feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where there was a problem with your site and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in September 2008.

Phone, group interview, testing, then offer and hire.

Interview Questions
    Hire date and working location. Negotiate more money and benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2009.

applied online, got a call for initial interview which was followed by 1:1 interview with site round describing about job expectations

Interview Questions
    • Are you a team player? explain with your past experience   View Answer
    Fair

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!