Pharmaceutical Product Development

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional (Peru)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in September 2012.

Interview Details – 3-4 interviewer process . Long process, first recruiter screens and then you will be called for regional interview- 2-3 people will interview lasting for 45 minutes approximately

Interview Question – Algorithm   Answer Question

Interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development

Interview Details – I had 2 telephone interviews. Then, they flew me in for a face-to-face during which I interviewed with 3 more people. I was home by later that day. I did do the average 'prep' work prior to the interview, looking things up about the company and preparing standard interview responses.

Interview Question – the usual. what are my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their pay structure seems pretty regimented with little wiggle room. I was brought in above the "average" starter due to previous experience in the field, but it was still low.

Smolensk (Russia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in October 2011.

Interview Details – You can send CV by email or apply on web ppdi.com. Or if you know somebody who work in PPD, you can ask to refer you SV to HR. (This person can get bonus ;-) After, you will have Phone interview with HR or manager from depertment you wish work. Then you may be invited to in-house interview. If you you get an offer you will have 2 weeks training -Virtual Clinical Foundation Program (like RPG computer game:-)

Interview Question – Questions are not very difficult. Your previos expirience? Therapeutic areas you work? Why you decide to work here?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

CRA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in June 2008.

Interview Details – The Interview process was very intense. It consisted of online testing, in person testing (job specific) and a series of phone an in person interviews. Everybody was very hospitable, however when I arrived for my interview nobody was available to greet me. I waited 30 minutes before anybody knew who I should be interviewd by.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you did not perform as well as you expected and why. What did you do to correct this.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A small amount of negotiating room was offered. I would suggest doing your research first.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharmaceutical Product Development

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pharmaceutical Product Development CRA interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pharmaceutical Product Development employees and interview candidates.