Pharmaceutical Product Development

www.ppdi.com

Pharmaceutical Product Development Clinical Data Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Clinical Data Manager
Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was unorganized and ridiculous. I was told to arrive at the wrong building, only to be shuffled back and forth between buildings. I interviewed with 4 different groups of people. They all asked behavioral type questions (tell me about a time when ... blah blah ). Some of the groups of people even asked the same exact questions. They didn't ask me to talk about my overall experience. When I asked them about the job responsibilities, each group of people told me different things. I was confused and exhausted after several hours of being drilled. It was not constructive at all.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to negotiate.   Answer Question

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!