Pharmaceutical Product Development

www.ppdi.com
  www.ppdi.com

Pharmaceutical Product Development Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2011.

First I was interviewd by phone with HR, then with manager which was super great. I passed that phone interview and asked to take two tests medical terminology and computer skill before 1:1 interview. They sent me to the closest location which is in Blue Bell PA, I was interviewed by three people about 3 hours, there were most behavior questions that i think answred well, its all about work situations from your past, And also careful screen of resume.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about the time when you got distracted at work   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in January 2011.

It starts with a phone interview for screening. If you pass, you take TWO skills tests: one for medical terminology and one for computer skills. They are not as straightforward as you think and are designed so nobody gets 100%. One I passed those, I was flown to corp HQ for a series of in-person interviews. I was not impressed, they were NOT well organized. The staff was nice enough but they low-balled the title and the offer, which if you know PPD you can pretty much expect.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had a boss that was a micro-manager? How did you deal with that?   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time that you had a problem site. What was the problem? How did you identify it? How did you solve it?   View Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2008.

Random employee from functional group ask behavioral questions.

Generic