Pharmaceutical Product Development

www.ppdi.com

Pharmaceutical Product Development Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interview included a phone interview first, followed by an in person interview . Met with different empoloyees at PPD and saw the facility. People were friendly and informative through the interview process. I felt they were honest about what the position would include day to day and what a typical work load would include overall. I was happy to be able to engage with different people and hear their impression of the position and how they related to it.

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In the interview process, I was asked about flexibility with offer, salary, start date etc - I worked with the human resources rep to understand and negotiate terms for the position. After exchange, we were able to agree to terms on the offer and make an agreement.
Overall I found the proces to be natural and comfortable (as much as possible given the stress of interviewing in general).

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in July 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty standard process. One initial phone interview, and two one to one interviews on different days.

Interview Question – Specific example of dealing with a difficult client group   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!