Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

Laboratory Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Once you are in the interview process it is basically your job, but you can still ruin your chances by not taking it seriously. Just show up be positive and make sure you look presentable.

Analytical Development Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Four to five phone screens, followed by phone tag with HR and travel arrangement contacts (who did not respond to emails requesting simpler arrangements). Gave seminar, followed by canned questions by four interviewers, separately

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered something at work that was being done wrong, and how did you respond.   1 Answer

Consultant Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Cary, NC).

Interview

I submitted an application online. The next day the HR recruiter called me to tell me more details about the position and gauge my level of interest. She was very up front about the job tasks and salary. Since I was interested, she set up a phone screen for me the next day with a manager in the med info department. She asked about my understanding of the position and a little about my job experience. The call lasted around 20 min. Two days pater I heard back from the HR recruiter that they wanted to bring me for an on site interview. This was scheduled for the next morning an I was given an agenda ahead of time. In the interview I spoke with two managers in the department and the associate director. Each interviewer took 1 hour. All questions were behavioral based and to be answered in STAR format. I got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you solved a technical problem.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you recognized things were not going well on a project. How did you fix it?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you made a process more efficient.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

I filled out a questionnaire provided by the recruiter. The recruiter then set up a phone interview. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview with 3 people. Interview was simple and easy going. I interviewed on a Friday and was offered the job the following Monday.

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 managers, and they just asked me situations and how I responded to the situations. The STAR system was implemented. Interviewers were SUPER nice, it took 2 hours but it wasn't too stressful or bad.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you made a mistake and how did you respond to it.   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in June 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was performed on the phone with the CRA line manager after the application was submitted. After the phone interview, I was called in for in-person interview with additional two CRA line manager. Each Line Manager took 1 hour each for interviewing, and all of them asked different CRA related question mostly in behavioral type, (Provide an example of a time when --, what did you do, and what was the outcome).

Interview Questions

• If you have experience in the field as a CRA the questions can be related easily.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in June 2015.

Interview

Not hard. Three phone interviews held in three separate day. One from HR, two from the team-to-be. The interviews were not hard and every interviewer was nice. Most of the questions are about resume, experience and certifications.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about resume. Also asked something about SAS merge. When will I be available.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Wilmington, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

wasteful, disorganized Interviewers were completely unprepared Scheduling was difficult Interviewers were unprofessional and more interested in asking personal questions rather than job related questions Interview locations were inadequate- improvised and noisy Interview experience seemed like from a small mom and pop shop, not from a billion dollar company

Interview Questions

• previous or curent employer   1 Answer

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Research Triangle Park, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Many rapid fire behavior- based questions from 3 current employees. No introduction, background, etc. Interviewers were pleasant, but seemed detached. Read pre-determined questions from a worksheet and wrote down my answers the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and how you handled that failure.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

There were several persons on the panel. Questions were asked about my experience, what I liked about the past jobs, what I didn't like and how I would handle a stressful situations. They asked if I had any questions for them.