Pharmaceutical Product Development Medical Communications Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.5

Medical Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Morrisville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two interviewers seated with me around a circular table in a small room. Not very stressful, rather very conversational. Be sure to have applicable stories available to connect with interviewers and correctly answer the questions. STAR interview style. The interviewers ask a little about your background. If it is non traditional in some way, be prepared to tell how your specific skillset will enrich the team to make it successful.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about a time when you missed a deadline and what you did to remedy the situation. 2) How do you stay organized? 3) Tell me how you work within a team? 4) Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Medical Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in July 2007.

Interview

The company HR department called to set up the interview. I prepared by going online to obtain interviewing tips. The interview went really well as I found that much of my past experience translated to this position. The only problem was the starting salary.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When they called to offer the job, I declined initially due to the salary. HR asked if she could take my counter offer back to the supervisors because they really seemed impressed. I told her yes, HR negotiated and they came back with the amount I asked for.