Pharmaceutical Product Development

Updated Jan 3, 2015

3.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Began with phone interview, then interview with 3 managers, took about 30 days total, HR had poor communication and I kept having to call for any updates, offer for salary was lower than was advertised but I still took the job

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Project Assistant Interview

I spoke with a recruiter about the position on the phone and was very excited about going to the onsite 2.5 hour interview. The questions were quite intricate and initially a little overwhelming. I definitely had to think on my feet the whole time for situations to use for answering the questions but at the end I was really impressed by the people that interviewed me and my impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you confronted a coworker who was not doing what was in their job description, how you handled it, and what the results were.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

I applied online and about a week later I had a phone interview. The recruiter wasn't the nicest. I was actually pretty surprised she was a recruiter. After my phone screen, I had a 2.5 hour behavioral interview on site. The panel was as nice as could be. They knew the process was difficult and tried to ease it. After the interview, I waited and waited only to get a computer generated rejection. Shortly, after a position opened up that matched my qualifications. I e-mailed the recruiter and she never responded to me. I guess I was no longer worth her time.

Project Assistant Interview

Received a phone screen and it was pretty informal. Nothing to fret over. The interview was scheduled within a week. Typical behavioral interview with three people, environment was pretty relaxed, but you do have you know your past situations in detail.

Project Assistant Interview

Three person interview. A lot of the questions are behavior based. Be prepared to have complete examples of previous experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was the phone interview because you don't see the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in March 2012.

Phone screening by a recruiter.

"Why do you want to work here?"

Phone interview
     Recruiter asked 3 questions. I honestly dont remember what they were.

Next face to face with 3 different people asking behavioral questions.

"How do you handle difficult people?"
    " How do you organize and prioritize projects?"
    "How do you keep from losing your temper?"
    "We have all let something (a task)fall by the wayside. How did you handle that situation?"

Plenty of other questions too. Face to face was about 2 hours.
    Large dark building. I noticed absolutely no one smiled when I walked in. Not.one.person.
    Rows of small dark cubicles eerily quiet for middle of the day. As I passed by, 3 intense looking middle aged women never acknowledged me or smiled back when I offered mine. Seems like a VERY serious office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in September 2011.

I was interviewed by three ladies. All of them asked me a bunch of normal interview questions. On e thing I asked each of the ladies to tell me was what did they like about the company. One of the ladies told me that she like that if an employee has suggestions about a better way to do things that they are open to those suggestions and that the are took into consideration. She also like the benefits and the stability of the company. The second lady told me that she likes the benfits. The thired lady never answered the question.

Interview Questions
    • When you have a heavy workload how do you prioritize the work to meet dead lines?   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in January 2010.

I interviewed with three people, all in one day. The interview lasted for about three hours.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in January 2013.

The HR Specialist appreciated my level of English and that I was well informed about PPD which is what I strongly recommend. Also, I recommend to prepare questions about the position. If you are overqualified for the job, do not elaborate on skills that do not relate to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Related to how I organize messages in Outlook. I later sent an email with an additional more detailed answer which was very much appreciated.   View Answer

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in March 2012.

Objective, english test and 1:1 with the manager