Pharmaceutical Product Development Project Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

3.2

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

I filled out a questionnaire provided by the recruiter. The recruiter then set up a phone interview. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview with 3 people. Interview was simple and easy going. I interviewed on a Friday and was offered the job the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 managers, and they just asked me situations and how I responded to the situations. The STAR system was implemented. Interviewers were SUPER nice, it took 2 hours but it wasn't too stressful or bad.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you made a mistake and how did you respond to it.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Began with phone interview, then interview with 3 managers, took about 30 days total, HR had poor communication and I kept having to call for any updates, offer for salary was lower than was advertised but I still took the job

Application

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter about the position on the phone and was very excited about going to the onsite 2.5 hour interview. The questions were quite intricate and initially a little overwhelming. I definitely had to think on my feet the whole time for situations to use for answering the questions but at the end I was really impressed by the people that interviewed me and my impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you confronted a coworker who was not doing what was in their job description, how you handled it, and what the results were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Be prepared to answer all interview questions according to the STAR method (Situation/Task, Action, Result). So long as you have logical and real world examples to those questions you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Honestly cannot remember. Nothing about the process was that memorable.   1 Answer

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I had a phone interview. The recruiter wasn't the nicest. I was actually pretty surprised she was a recruiter. After my phone screen, I had a 2.5 hour behavioral interview on site. The panel was as nice as could be. They knew the process was difficult and tried to ease it. After the interview, I waited and waited only to get a computer generated rejection. Shortly, after a position opened up that matched my qualifications. I e-mailed the recruiter and she never responded to me. I guess I was no longer worth her time.

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

Received a phone screen and it was pretty informal. Nothing to fret over. The interview was scheduled within a week. Typical behavioral interview with three people, environment was pretty relaxed, but you do have you know your past situations in detail.

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

Three person interview. A lot of the questions are behavior based. Be prepared to have complete examples of previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was the phone interview because you don't see the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Morrisville, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by three ladies. All of them asked me a bunch of normal interview questions. On e thing I asked each of the ladies to tell me was what did they like about the company. One of the ladies told me that she like that if an employee has suggestions about a better way to do things that they are open to those suggestions and that the are took into consideration. She also like the benefits and the stability of the company. The second lady told me that she likes the benfits. The thired lady never answered the question.

Interview Questions

• When you have a heavy workload how do you prioritize the work to meet dead lines?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three people, all in one day. The interview lasted for about three hours.