Pharmaceutical Product Development

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in March 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview three times, then flown inn for one on one with two other line managers in Durham NC, this was a great experience. The first interview went pretty well as expected, the second was more deeper into experience than previous, but it was an experience that worth having.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you have a system crashed, what did you do, what data were lost, what actions did you take and what are the outcome of your actions?   Answer Question

Senior CRA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in May 2012.

Interview Details – Process standard. Expect a lot of assessments. Gen computer knowledge. Excel exposure. Medical Terminology. A long test after foundations training. You must know how to monitor, and you we be graded on your knowledge!

Interview Question – How do you handle site who are not compliant with EDC timelines?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Definitely negotiate

Senior CRA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2011.

Interview Details – spoke with HR rep, qualified my experiences, had phone interview with manager. very scripted interview.

Interview Question – how would you prepare for a monitoring visit?   Answer Question

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!