Pharmaceutical Product Development Senior CRA Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a call from a recruiter after contacting me via linked in. This recruiter was amazing. Guided me through the entire process coached me and gave me all the support I needed throughout. After the phone screen I had a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes with a manager. She was very nice and professional. She recommended me for a face to face interview with two clinical senior managers. The phone interview questions were expected, STAR format (tell me a time when you didn't agree with a colleague...)
The company payed the tickets, hotel, food, car. The interview was the most relaxed and friendly interview I ever had in my life. I was expecting a bombarding with questions and all kind of weird acronym type..on the contrary it was a very relaxed "conversation" where they asked me about my professional routines, how did I resolve issues, how reliable I was, how flexible, team player, etc throughout case scenarios from my job. It was a two hours interview, first with one manager and then the other one. Extremely professional, humble, approachable. Hats down to PPD interview process; the best one I ever had in my life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult PI and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
  • Tell me time when you did not meet a deadline and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
  • How do you prepare yourself for a monitoring visit?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was good but I wanted a little more commensurate with my skills and education and I got what I want it.

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

1st phone interview with HR, 2nd phone interview with manager, 3rd onsite interview.
    1st interview is a quite easy. It was asked about my experience. However 2nd interview is difficult. They are very kind and answer very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Most question is STAR format.
      What is your feedback?
      How do you do to be professional?
      Have you ever not done your tasks in your site visit?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview three times, then flown inn for one on one with two other line managers in Durham NC, this was a great experience. The first interview went pretty well as expected, the second was more deeper into experience than previous, but it was an experience that worth having.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have a system crashed, what did you do, what data were lost, what actions did you take and what are the outcome of your actions?   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in January 2011.

Interview

First was a Phone interview with human resource, then phone interview with 2-3 managers, then a face to face interview with a Regional manager at a local restaurant. This was a very informal conversation and discussion about company and job more than it was "interview questions". Hiring process was simple after that.

Interview Questions

• STAR method of interviewing. EX: Describe a time when you had a difficult coordinator and how you dealt with this.   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in May 2012.

Interview

Process standard. Expect a lot of assessments. Gen computer knowledge. Excel exposure. Medical Terminology. A long test after foundations training. You must know how to monitor, and you we be graded on your knowledge!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle site who are not compliant with EDC timelines?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Definitely negotiate

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2011.

Interview

spoke with HR rep, qualified my experiences, had phone interview with manager. very scripted interview.