Pharmaceutical Product Development Senior CRA Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in March 2013.

Phone Interview three times, then flown inn for one on one with two other line managers in Durham NC, this was a great experience. The first interview went pretty well as expected, the second was more deeper into experience than previous, but it was an experience that worth having.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you have a system crashed, what did you do, what data were lost, what actions did you take and what are the outcome of your actions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Senior CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in May 2012.

Process standard. Expect a lot of assessments. Gen computer knowledge. Excel exposure. Medical Terminology. A long test after foundations training. You must know how to monitor, and you we be graded on your knowledge!

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle site who are not compliant with EDC timelines?   Answer Question
    Definitely negotiate

Senior CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2011.

spoke with HR rep, qualified my experiences, had phone interview with manager. very scripted interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!