Pharmaceutical Product Development Senior CRA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2015
Updated Feb 21, 2015

Senior CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

1st phone interview with HR, 2nd phone interview with manager, 3rd onsite interview.
1st interview is a quite easy. It was asked about my experience. However 2nd interview is difficult. They are very kind and answer very quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Most question is STAR format.
    What is your feedback?
    How do you do to be professional?
    Have you ever not done your tasks in your site visit?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in March 2013.

Phone Interview three times, then flown inn for one on one with two other line managers in Durham NC, this was a great experience. The first interview went pretty well as expected, the second was more deeper into experience than previous, but it was an experience that worth having.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you have a system crashed, what did you do, what data were lost, what actions did you take and what are the outcome of your actions?   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in January 2011.

First was a Phone interview with human resource, then phone interview with 2-3 managers, then a face to face interview with a Regional manager at a local restaurant. This was a very informal conversation and discussion about company and job more than it was "interview questions". Hiring process was simple after that.

Interview Questions
    • STAR method of interviewing. EX: Describe a time when you had a difficult coordinator and how you dealt with this.   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in May 2012.

Process standard. Expect a lot of assessments. Gen computer knowledge. Excel exposure. Medical Terminology. A long test after foundations training. You must know how to monitor, and you we be graded on your knowledge!

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle site who are not compliant with EDC timelines?   Answer Question
    Definitely negotiate

Senior CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development in February 2011.

spoke with HR rep, qualified my experiences, had phone interview with manager. very scripted interview.