Pharmacy Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Director of Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pharmacy Systems in June 2012.

I first received a phone call from one of the principals of the company. I then met the regional manager (my boss to be) and the principal over dinner. The next step was to be interviewed by the Chief Nursing Officer of the hospital that I would be serving.

After having done all of the above, I was given an offer. I gave three weeks notice to my current employer and then reported to work as Director of Pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • How do you respond to a hospital executive or your Pharmacy Systems manager when your thoughts on work priorities are different or there is conflict in what is supposed be done.   View Answer
    Very simple, at least for me. I knew what I expected after research of salaries. I wanted to make 8% more than I was currently making. Thus I asked for $130,000 and without any negotiation I received that amount.

Often I wonder now, if I could have asked more and would have received a higher pay. Did I "low ball" myself?